I think I’ve figured out the best way to solve my tie problem in a fairly elegant way, but now the code isn’t actually working. And I can’t figure out why. The syntax looks like it -should- work based of off how I wrote it, but it won’t actually implement and it keeps defaulting to one path without doing the other paths. This is the part I hate most, when things looks they should be working and they aren’t for any clear reason. And here’s where being dyslexic reeeeeally sucks because I can’t always read my own typos. If you read my articles you’ll probably find a lot of odd grammar mistakes, sometimes even entire words written backwards. Eventually (usually months or years later) I do see my goofs, but in coding you don’t have the luxury of seeing that your sentences don’t make sense, because code usually doesn’t follow an exact writing style. So at this point I don’t know if I wrote the code wrong, the code isn’t actual genuine code, or if it’s something else.