It’s been a while since I updated because since my last delay, I managed to contract some kind of horrifying case of bronchitis or some such because I was sick for three weeks straight. After spending most of my time either hacking my lungs out or being too weak to even watch TV, I’m finally able to get back to Kaiju Crush.

One romanceable characters sprites are scanned and ready to be inked and colored, the object sprites are done and two of the cut scenes in Act One are finished. It’s a good chunk of stuff done and I want to see how much more I can accomplish. My goal is for the second Alpha (the one I’ll be recruiting some of you guys to try out) to be done before the end of spring, optimistically March or April, and to have a proper Beta/demo done a month or so after that.